Wednesday 3 April 2013

The 5 billion kill I missed

Last night I saw a Scorpion Navy Issue fooling around in Kurniainen, mostly hanging out next to the station.

An eve-kill search showed that its pilot QOODROOQ, was a fan of blinged PVP fits. It also revealed that his buddy/alt was docked in the same station.

I plugged the SNI fit from his last loss into EFT to see he could tank over 4,000 DPS. There was no way I could break that, even triple-boxing, and he would probably only engage at a gate or station where he can deagress and retreat.

I pinged a channel frequented by Shadow Cartel pilots hoping that a potentially juicy kill would attract their interest. But they were busy preparing for another operation.

So I gave up the idea of killing that SNI. But he apparently kept looking for trouble and found it in the end.



Looks like he got caught away from gate/station (which means mistakes had been made) or was neuted to a point where he could not catch up with incoming damage.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I saw that guy on scan a few times but dismissed him for being with some of the FW crowd that were hanging around. Besides, I was in an Enyo I don't think I'd have been able to kill that. :)

    MB.

    ReplyDelete