Friday 26 March 2010

Hate Or Love It

Skye's written up a very nice collection of things he loves and hates about Eve and being the copycat that I am I've decided to do something similar.

I hate Eve...

When I spend hours trying to find a target that isn't part of a blob and fail.

I love Eve...

When I manage to get a decent 1v1 and win it.

I hate Eve...

When a ship I've been training for gets nerfed right before I can actually fly it.

I love Eve...

When I catch a Navy Dominix, kill his two buddies in stealth bombers and ransom the battleship for 500 million.

I hate Eve...

When everyone around sits in a BC/BS hugging a station.

I love Eve...

When I catch a Prophecy in a belt, kill it as Dominix and Rifter arrive to help, neut the tackling frig and get out.

I hate Eve...

When I warp myself and a fleetmate to three BCs and realise it's a deadspace so we land on top of them and can't use MWDs, the guy loses his ship and emorages at me.

I love Eve...

Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment